Payment of registration fee
All fees must be paid by credit card (Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard or American Express). Instructions for payment will be available on the payment page of the registration website.
For security reasons the congress registration office does not charge credit cards from their office manually.
After completing your registration
- You will receive an automatically generated email/invoice, acknowledging submission of your registration and confirming your payment. If you do not receive this, please email FIP@mci-group.com.
- Mid August 2016 you will receive a final information email, including a link to view all submitted abstracts and biographies.
In order to qualify for the congress registration fee for FIP members, two conditions must be met:
(1) You must have been an individual member of FIP for at least the past two years (2014 and 2015); and
(2) ALL your membership fees (including those for 2016) must be fully paid up by 1 May 2016.
In order to qualify for the student/recent graduate fee, two conditions must be met:
(1) You must still be a student or have graduated from your last pharmacy study after September 2011;
(2) You must attach to your online registration an official document (.jpeg/.gif/.bmp/.png, max. 200Kb) proving your student/recent graduate status.
Until the congress registration office has received satisfactory proof of your student status, the regular registration fee will apply.
In order to qualify for the council delegate registration fee, you must attach to your online registration form proof (.jpeg/.gif/.bmp/.png, max. 200Kb) that you have been officially appointed to represent your organisation at the council meeting. Until the congress registration office has received this proof, the regular registration fee will apply.
Please note that only ONE council delegate can be appointed per organisation.
Only Deans can register for the Deans Forum. If you have a question or special request, please send an email to email@example.com
In order to qualify for press registration you must have applied for and been granted an official invitation code from the FIP press department through the press and media section of the congress website.
A participant can register up to two accompanying persons via the congress registration system. The fee for accompanying persons does NOT include admission to the sessions.
On-site day cards
Day cards can only be purchased on site. Pre-registration for a day card is not possible.
Please note: It is not possible to exchange a full congress pre-registration into a day card.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to MCI Amsterdam.
- In case of cancellation before or on 15 May 2016, the registration fee less an administration fee of 10% will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between 15 May and 31 July 2016, the registration fee less an administration fee of 50% will be refunded.
- As of 1 August 2016, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, including if a visa is officially refused to the participant and or accompanying person. We strongly advise all participants to start their visa application as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
- All registrations are strictly personal: replacements or name changes are not possible. You may be asked to show an identification document (e.g. passport) when picking up your badge at the registration desk.
If you register or pay on site, the on-site fee is applicable.
On-site payment of registration fees can be made: Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or cash (in Euro or US dollars) will be accepted.
In order to avoid unnecessary printing, we introduce this year that all participants will receive their certificate of congress attendance in PDF by email, within ten (10) days after the congress. Accompanying persons will not receive a certificate of congress attendance.
If you would like to receive a poster certificate or a certificate for oral presentation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the congress, and you will receive your certificate in PDF by email.
The registration desk will be open:
- Saturday 27 to Wednesday 31 August 2016: 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 1 September 2016: 08:30 – 14:30